Aadhaar card is a very important document in India as it proves your citizenship. It is mandatory for people of all age groups. There are many in our country for whom an Aadhaar card is required for the fulfillment. Aadhar cards come in many types where you can ask for PVC card from UIDAI in addition to e-Aadhaar. It is a plastic card like an ATM card, which contains all your Aadhaar data. It fits comfortably in your wallet or pocket, making it easy to carry. It also has a longer lifespan than paper. Now if you also want to make an Aadhaar PVC Card (How To Make Aadhaar PVC Card) and have it delivered directly to your home address, follow the steps below.
Note: The fee for making Aadhar PVC card is Rs 50. For this, OTP will be sent to your registered number by UIDAI. You must have this registered number with you.
How to Make Aadhaar PVC Card (Steps to Make Aadhaar PVC Card)
1) First of all, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI which is www.uidai.gov.in.
2) One of the tabs at the top of the homepage of the website is ‘My Aadhaar’. You need to move the cursor over this tab and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
3) After this, you need to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 14-digit Enrollment ID (EID) number or 16-digit Virtual ID (VID) number. Enter the captcha below and click on ‘Send OTP’.
4) After clicking Send OTP, OTP will be received on the mobile number, please enter it in the OTP box displayed on the screen.
5) Besides entering the OTP, you need to tick ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click ‘Submit’.
6) Now you will see a preview of your Aadhaar PVC card. Information such as name, date of birth and address etc. are shown in the preview. If all the details are correct, you must click on ‘Pay’ and pay by choosing one of the payment options given.
7) Once the payment is made, the Aadhaar will reach the address indicated on the PVC card.
You can also download your proof of payment on the last page. This is proof of your payment.